Short animated videos called explainer videos are used to quickly and clearly explain a subject, product, or service. They usually last between one to three minutes and use visual storytelling techniques to inform the audience. Explainer videos can be utilized for many things, such as:
1. Marketing: Businesses utilize explainer videos to advertise and describe the operation of their goods and services.
2. Education: Explainer videos are used in educational settings to help pupils understand difficult concepts or brand-new subjects.
3. Training: Organizations train staff members on new procedures or regulations using explainer videos.
4. Onboarding: Explainer videos can be employed to familiarize new employees with a company’s culture, beliefs, and procedures.
5. Product demonstrations: Explainer films can show how a thing functions and its advantages, assisting prospective clients in better comprehending its features and worth.
6. Sales presentations: To demonstrate crucial ideas and make their presentations more interesting, sales teams should employ explainer movies during pitches.
7. Social media: Explainer videos can be distributed on social media sites to raise brand recognition and engagement.
Explainer films are useful for a wide range of businesses and organizations due to their adaptability. Using explainer videos to convey information has several advantages as follows:
1. Improved viewer engagement: Explainer videos are more effective at holding viewers’ attention than conventional text- or image-based communication.
2. Better understanding: Explainer films can help viewers comprehend complex or abstract concepts and remember that information more effectively than other kinds of communication because they use images and storytelling.
3. Versatility: Explainer videos can be utilized in various settings and for a range of objectives, including marketing, instruction, and training.
4. More brand recognition: Since explainer videos can be shared on social media and other online platforms, they can be a useful tool for marketing a good or service and raising brand recognition.
5. Economical: Producing explainer films can be less expensive than creating other types of communication, such as live-action videos or in-person presentations.
6. Consistency: Unlike live presentations, which might change depending on who is giving them, explainer videos guarantee that the material being delivered is consistent each time it is viewed.
7. Accessibility: Explainer videos can be made accessible to a wider audience, including people with hearing impairments or who speak different languages, by employing closed captioning and other accessibility features.
Before creating product explainer videos in Australia, it’s crucial to take into account a few important factors.
1. What is the video’s main purpose? Is it to spread brand recognition, educate viewers, or market a product? The content and appearance of the video will be influenced by its aim, which should be clearly stated.
2. Who is the video’s target audience? Knowing the needs, tastes, and pain points of the target audience will make it easier to customize the messaging and graphics to appeal to them.
3. Key Takeaway: What is the main point that the video should make? It’s crucial to condense the message into a single, understandable sentence that can be illustrated with images.
4. What tone and style will best appeal to the target audience and effectively convey the message? Will it be plain or lighthearted, serious or humorous? The tone and fashion should reflect the ideals and voice of the brand.
5. Length: How long should the perfect video be? The complexity of the message and the intended audience’s attention span should be taken into consideration while choosing the length.
6. Visuals: Which images will best illustrate the point? Will it be live-action or animated? What visual style and color palette will best captivate the intended audience? The graphics ought to be interesting and simple to follow.
7. Budget and resources: What are the resources and the budget for the video’s production? The complexity and caliber of the video will depend on this.